We’re taking a look back at some iconic Music Moments that have been captured over the years. From unlikely duo’s to vintage selfies and photobombing, we’ve got it all.
(1) Elvis and Priscilla Presley, Las Vegas, 1967.
(2) EnVogue in 1988 and 26 years later.
The R&B girl group have sold over 20 million records worldwide and have also won 14 awards, as well as being nominated for seven Grammys.
(3) Evolution of the Daft Punk Helmets.
French electronic duo, Daft Punk have said that their robot outfits easily merge the characteristics of humans and machines.
(4) Festival Tickets for Woodstock 1969.
Back in the day when a weekend festival ticket was less than $20.Woodstock opened it’s gates to 400,000 people in 1969.
(5) Frank Sinatra and Grace Kelly on the set of ‘High Society’, 1955.
The musical comedy also cast Bing Crosby and the film took nearly $8.3 million at the box office during it’s release in 1956.