Consisting mostly of the world’s biggest arena and stadium acts from music, comedy, theatre and more, Guns N’ Roses’ reunion tour with the original line-up is number one on Pollstar’s top 100 highest grossing tours of the year so far, grossing a total of $151.5million from January to June.
U2 were a close second with a total of $118.1million in ticket sales, Justin Bieber was next with $98.2million followed by Metallica ($88million) and finally Depeche Mode ($68.2million) to round out the top five.
See the top 10 below and the full 100 here.
- $151.5million – Guns N’ Roses
- $118.1million – U2
- $98.2million – Justin Bieber
- $88million – Metallica
- $68.2million – Depeche Mode
- $60.5million – Red Hot Chili Peppers
- $59million – Adele
- $57.2million – Ed Sheeran
- $54.5million – Eric Church
- $52.7million – Bruno Mars