Download Music Contracts
Protect yourself with a professional music contract to suit your specific needs. Download a customizable music contract for via the button below.
Contents of the MC Performance Contract (Function)
- MC SERVICE
- MC SERVICE RATES
- TERMS OF AGREEMENT
- GENERAL PROVISIONS
This ‘MC PERFORMANCE CONTRACT (FUNCTION)’ (“Agreement”) is made by and entered into between [CLIENT NAME] (the “Client”) and [MC NAME] (the “MC”), and is executed as a binding agreement as of the Effective Date (Client and MC are sometimes herein referred to collectively as the “Parties” or individually as a “Party”).
BACKGROUND AND PURPOSE
WHEREAS, The Client wants to hire the services of the MC to perform at a certain function;
NOW THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual promises and other good and valuable consideration considered hereinafter, the receipt and sufficiency of which are acknowledged by the Parties, the Client and the MC agree as follows:
Performance Date: [DATE]
The performance will take place at: [LOCATION]
Site’s address: [ADDRESS]
Site Telephone #: [TELEPHONE NUMBER]
Performance Hours: [STARTING TIME] (starting time) – [ENDING TIME] (ending time).
Type of Music Requested: [TYPE OF MUSIC REQUESTED]
MC SERVICE RATES: (Delete as applicable)
_____ Wedding Event Music [$AMOUNT] ([$###]) (5 hours total)
_____ Special Event / Party Music [$AMOUNT] ([$###]) (5 hours total)
_____ TOTAL DUE
The total amount for MC services is [$AMOUNT] ([$###]). A [$AMOUNT] ([$###]) deposit is due at the signing of this Agreement, payable to The balance of [$AMOUNT] ([$###]) will be due no later than the morning of event. We will contact you the two days before the event for all final details. A [$AMOUNT] ([$###]) cancellation fee is required if the event is canceled with less than FOURTEEN (14) days notice. Service is based on music for the above-specified hours only. All hours beyond those specified in this contract are an arrangement between the MC and client. Additional performance time will be available at a rate of [$AMOUNT] ([$##]) per half hour. This agreement is based on reasonable accommodations for safety (such as hazardous weather or physical threat) or regardless of the overall success of the event.
TERMS OF AGREEMENT
The Client hereby engages the MC to provide a MC Service, and the Parties acknowledge and agree as follows:
- The Client is at least 18 years of age.
- The said MC Service shall consist primarily of providing musical entertainment by means of a recorded music format.
- Any deposit received in non-refundable.
- The Parties entering into this contract are permanently bound to fulfill the obligations by this agreement unless one or more of the following conditions apply:
(a) Both Parties mutually agree to leave the agreement and its responsibilities.
(b) The event described herein is completely cancelled, and a minimum of THIRTY (30) days notice is given.
(c) Performance is subject to proven detention by accidents, riots, strikes, epidemics, acts of God, or any other legitimate conditions beyond their control.
- The MC shall not be held liable for any action arising from or in connection with any individuals he is not directly affiliated with.
- No performance on the engagement shall be recorded, reproduced, or transmitted from the place of performance, in any manner, or any means whatsoever, in the absence of a specific written agreement with MC relating to and permitting such recording, reproduction, or transmission. Pictures and videotape of the event are permitted for the private use of the contracting party only.
- The Client shall provide MC with safe and appropriate working conditions.
Our music contracts are professionally written and affordable so that anyone in the music industry can be protected in writing. Our contracts cover a range of music industry scenarios and requirements, and are quick and easy to personalize so you can have it ready in less than an hour.
Download this Music Contract today by clicking the button below: