1. Information We Collect from You Data can be collected and processed when our website is in operation by you. The following are approved methods of collection:
1.1 If you register as a member or artist or complete a purchase, by filling out a form we can collect the information provided.
1.2 Web traffic data, weblogs, location data, and any other communication can be collected. These details come from your visit to our site and any resource tools you use while on the site.
1.3 Any communication on our website or to personnel allows us to collect information.
3. Use of Your Information Information stored and collected about you allows us to improve our services or products for you. Added to this parameter, we may use your information for the following purposes:
3.1 Any commitment we make on a contracted basis.
3.2 If information is requested from our website concerning services or products offered, we may use your data. Products or services which may be of interest to you can also deem a communication from us, if permission has been granted.
3.3 Notification re- changes or improvements may be sent to you in regards to product or service changes that could affect our service to you.
3.4 Existing users can be contacted on the topic of facilities or services related to a previous activity if we feel you might be interested in these additional topics.
3.5 Added use of your data may include permission for third parties to use your data. This permission would be granted by you in regards to unrelated products or services that may be in your interests. We or third parties can only contact you in regards to this information if consent has been provided for information collection.
3.6 Third party contact or communications from our website, as a new customer, is only made if you have granted us permission. These communications are only offered for information you consented to and no other unrelated information.
3.7 Data that you do not want us or third parties to use can be withheld, once consent has been given regarding our collection of your data. We will always provide you with an opportunity to decline communications and our or third party data usage.
3.8 Identifiable data, which could be used to disclose who you are, is never shared. We only provide statistical related data about our visitors to third parties like advertisers to ensure your privacy.
4. Storing Your Personal Data
4.2 Secured servers are used by our company to ensure proper data storage. Information on transactions is kept encrypted for safety measures.
4.3 Transmission of data on the internet can never be guaranteed to be ultimately secure. We do not and cannot guarantee security of information collected electronically or transmitted, however we take all necessary steps to provide the best security available. As a result of our inability to guarantee safety, you are submitting information to us at your own risk. Where needed a password may be necessary to access areas of our site. You are responsible for the safety and confidentiality of the password you generate.
5. Disclosing Your Information Personal information to third parties may be disclosed:
5.1 This disclosure occurs if we were to sell all or a section of our business or assets to a third party.
5.2 Personal information can be offered to any member of our company, such as subsidiaries, holding companies and their subsidiaries only if deemed appropriate.
5.3 Legal requirements may mean a sharing of your information.
5.4 Lowering credit risk and fraud protection may result in information disclosure.
6. Profiles, Chat Rooms, Message Boards, Walls and Public Forums Please be aware that whenever you voluntarily post public information to Chat Rooms, Profiles, Message Boards or any other Public Forum that information can be accessed by the public and can in turn be used by those people to send you unsolicited communications TheMusicSite.com is not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit. Please consider your actions therefore before you post any personal information online.
7. Minors TheMusicSite.com operates in consideration and support of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 Persons aged thirteen or younger are not allowed to become registered users of our site.
9. Editing or deleting your account information Our site provides you with the ability to edit the information in your user account that you provided to during the registration process. You may request deletion of your user account by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Content or other information that you may have provided, and that is not contained within your user account, such as posts that may appear within site forums, may continue to remain on the site at TheMusicSite.com’s discretion, even though your user account is deleted. Please see the site’s Terms & Conditions for more information.
10. Access to Information The Data Protection Act 1998 was established to govern online electronic communications. The act gives you access to any data we have about you. To gain access to this information a small fee of £10 is needed. This fee allows us to process your request by covering our costs. Contact information is given below, which should be used to gain details about information we hold on you.